Advantages of HAJDUK fireplace inserts:
- Modern steel-chamotte double-jacket construction - a proven solution - fireplace that will last for years.
- Insert’s flue permanently and solidly welded to the body, without the use of sealing materials or screws. Welding robots are used and the welding process itself is performed in in an inert gas backing which ensures the highest quality and tightness and in turn it means safety in everyday operation.
- Construction elements are cut with 2D and 3D laser cutters and then processed on numerically operated bending machines, including bending process performed by a robot, while mechanical elements are created in an advanced CNC processing center – manufacturing precision of Hajduk, the Polish producer of the European Premium Class inserts.
- Hajduk Fireplace Inserts are painted on a technological painting line: grinding, robot painting and drying are the most modern technologies for the materials of the best quality
- Heatproof ceramic glass that can withstand temperatures up to 800 °C – depending on the model a double-layer glass or a pyrolytic glass can be used
- Furnace pipe is led through a very high flue to increase the amount of the heat recovered from the fumes – extra heat recovery means extra money saving each day
- Exterior air supply and division system Jet Stream Superior with two burning speed controllers leads the primary air through the ashpan and the overfire air to the upper back part of the furnace. Primary air helps to ignite the first and next portions of wood while overfire air allows for economic and ecological combustion – it ensures a precise control over the combustion process
- Glass auto-cleaning Clear View system – it helps to keep the glass clean
- Mechanical door lift-up system CLING – a light and precise mechanism that ensures comfortable use
- Inserts with CLING mechanism are equipped with revision hole accessible from the inside which allows service and repairs without damaging expensive fireplace cover and inlay – there is no additional cost for repairs
- Double-deflector system - the first is vermiculite and increases the temperature in the furnace, the second is made of steel and extends fumes’ path - high instantaneous and average efficiency reaching up to 90% (depending on the model) – saves both the fuel and the environment at the same time
- Furnace lined with 50 mm thick chamotte fittings on the walls and 65 mm thick on the bottom (no concrete paving) - stabilization of the temperature in the room - high thermal comfort
- High total weight of the fireplace insert - a large accumulation of heat - durability for many years
- The bottom of the furnace lowered relative to the door - provides space for loading wood and a room for ash - comfort for the user
- Large capacity bucket for ash removal – usability
- Door frame design optimized for stiffness, it is also equipped with door stop, the gasket is located in a wing of the door - many years of trouble-free service, proper clinging and tightness of the door at very high temperatures.
- Brushed steel railing in inserts with lift-up doors - elegance and modern style
- Ergonomic door handle with pressure strength adjustment - the ability to independently adjust the downforce – easier maintenance
- Radiators installed on the sides and rear of the insert – they stiffen the structure and increase the heat exchange surface - durability and efficiency at an increased level
- Legs and screws to adjust the insert and compensate for uneven ground, container with a spigot connecting the combustion air from outside the building – comfort of installation
- The ability to choose the most appropriate decorative elements - individual choice fitting the interior
- Hajduk fireplace inserts are suitable for homes with recuperation systems- the effectiveness of modern building construction
- Certificates confirming the compatibility with the European Standard EN 13229, restriction BImSchV second threshold required in 2015 in Germany, Article 15A for Austria threshold in 2015 and LRV for Switzerland, giving Hajduk a market authorization for the whole Europe.
Thanks to long years of experience and proven technical solutions we are able to issue a 5-year warranty for traditional inserts, 5-year warranty for water jacket inserts for closed central heating systems and 2-year warranty for custom-size inserts and doors for open fireplaces.